Book Marketing Ideas - tried any of these

Twitter #Askagent

July Camp Nanowrimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble with linkedin is you need email addresses..however if you use your ipad you can just select the person to connect with bypassing the email route.

You mean you need emails to connect with someone? That's only if that person had their invitations locked down. I don't and it didn't look like Jason does either.

Yay! Ditto. Got there in the end. Wasn't sure if it was possible without knowing via emails.
Worst-case scenario, you just have to select that you were one's colleague, at a place one worked, and it doesn't require that you know one's e-mail address.

Worst-case scenario, you just have to select that you were one's colleague, at a place one worked, and it doesn't require that you know one's e-mail address.

Well some people have theirs super locked down and the only way you can connect is with an email. I just ran into that with another friend.

PS yes I do use the same picture for everything. I don't take pictures very often, and the rare times I do, they don't come out well at all. So I was prepared for pics at my wedding, therefore it's my only decent headshot lol

Well some people have theirs super locked down and the only way you can connect is with an email. I just ran into that with another friend.

PS yes I do use the same picture for everything. I don't take pictures very often, and the rare times I do, they don't come out well at all. So I was prepared for pics at my wedding, therefore it's my only decent headshot lol
And a fine picture!

I only have a couple I find suitable for professional profile pictures, myself. I always used the one on my LinkedIn for everything, but it kind of looks pretentious.

Got my mum to take my LinkedIn one just after a toy & games exhibition in 2013. I remember it well. Yep - I don't take many pics of myself either.

Prefer to take them of my characters though ;) This is Scenton Noble from Noble Beginnings - the book is named after her. Her attire changes from being a Professor to more of a 'superhero' outfit.

Got my mum to take my LinkedIn one just after a toy & games exhibition in 2013. I remember it well. Yep - I don't take many pics of myself either.

Prefer to take them of my characters though ;) This is Scenton Noble from Noble Beginnings - the book is named after her. Her attire changes from being a Professor to more of a 'superhero' outfit.
It's a good picture of you, Emu — I thought that too.

Good idea, Jason. Here's mine for anyone who wants to connect: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicole-wilson/40/435/759
I had a look and was intrigued to see you've done a short story in the second person - such a rare POV. I've done one and realised how hard it is to pull off well and wanted to read yours.
But when I clicked on the link I got an Amazon page saying 'Sorry - the link isn't functioning'. Has it moved?

I had a look and was intrigued to see you've done a short story in the second person - such a rare POV. I've done one and realised how hard it is to pull off well and wanted to read yours.
But when I clicked on the link I got an Amazon page saying 'Sorry - the link isn't functioning'. Has it moved?

I'm curious about this short story too now. Love to read a different slant.

I had a look a was intrigued to see you've done a short story in the second person - such a rare POV. I've done one and realised how hard it is to pull off well and wanted to read yours.

Oops! Thank you so much for pointing that out. I actually don't have them on Amazon anymore since I wanted to put them out for free (Amazon demands exclusivity for such things). I shall have to change the links. You can find a few more links for that story here.

As for the POV, yes, that was very hard. It actually started as a college writing assignment but turned into more. It's one of my favorite pieces because it's so unique :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitter #Askagent

July Camp Nanowrimo

Back