• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

Fanfare! Behind Blue Eyes - TOP PICK and 5 stars at The Romance Reviews!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was quite a review, Tara. If my books had the kind of structure, tension, and action that she ascribes to you; I'd be a published mystery/thriller writer, right now.

That was quite a review, Tara. If my books had the kind of structure, tension, and action that she ascribes to you; I'd be a published mystery/thriller writer, right now.
Kind words. :) Thank you very much. This is book one in a series that was a bit of a departure for me from what I'd written before, and I wasn't sure my readers would enjoy it. There are ten books in the series, and overall they did well. I had a lot of fun blending a contemporary setting with ancient curses. My loyal readers stuck it out for ten books to see the resolution of the curse, which was pretty cool. :)

That's a great review! The thought of reviews scares the heck outta me, but when you have stars like that I bet it must make up for any drive by fruitings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back