Back From the Big Family Trip To... Idaho!

Inspiration! A Good News Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fun to be with four out five of my kids, a husband, a son-in-law, five grandkids and two dogs. We stayed in a nicely refurbished house built in 1905. It had five bedrooms.

1620057203021.png

As for writing, I got to the half-way mark editing a book I wrote 18 years ago. Called 'Vanish', it always had potential, but I have rewrite every... single... sentence. It's a Christian one, with some Sherlockian elements. I'm almost two-thirds done now. I'm going to revise a book I self-pubbed a few years, which also needs help, put in some connectors, and make the two a series (of two). I'm excited about it!

It was fun to be with four out five of my kids, a husband, a son-in-law, five grandkids and two dogs. We stayed in a nicely refurbished house built in 1905. It had five bedrooms.

View attachment 8915

As for writing, I got to the half-way mark editing a book I wrote 18 years ago. Called 'Vanish', it always had potential, but I have rewrite every... single... sentence. It's a Christian one, with some Sherlockian elements. I'm almost two-thirds done now. I'm going to revise a book I self-pubbed a few years, which also needs help, put in some connectors, and make the two a series (of two). I'm excited about it!

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time. She's adorable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspiration! A Good News Story

Back