Hello out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
Hello Colonists, it’s time for an update.

First - the Flash Club is now open and hungry for entries. Richard has set a cracking theme, guaranteed to get your creative juices going... read the instructions and then have some fun!

As you’ll see, the Flash Club will have two winners – one by popular vote, the other by judge’s decision. I’m delighted that our very own Brian Clegg will be the first judge... Brian is a very well-regarded popular science author (and polymath!). I hope everyone enters, and has a lot of fun doing so.

Brian also features (is this some sort of conspiracy? I think we should be told) in the very first episode of LITOPIA AFTERBURN, a new bi-weekly show devoted to all things Litopian. And that means you... we want you to take part, and make it part of your online platform. More on this when the show is launched... very soon now.

The Houses... we’re probably looking at relauching The Houses some time round about Christmas. This may (or may not!) be good timing for you... you may either be madly rushed off your feet, or desperately looking for escape from the insanity... Anyway, we do need another couple of dozen active members before the Houses come online, so do consider inviting any suitable writer friends you may have to become members here.

I hope the festive season is treating you kindly!

:D

P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book Review: Interstellar

S

Hello out there

Back