Service Update We’ve Just Upgraded… Post Any Issues Here, Please

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
We’ve just completed a major software upgrade. While the Colony is back up and running, there may be a few resulting issues that need addressing.

You will now see a new “style variation” icon as below:
Untitled design(1).png
This will switch between the Colony's light theme and dark theme. Currently, the only theme to be working correctly is the light one, but we're working on it.

Please let me know of any other unexpected behavior in this thread.

Will keep an eye out.

Looks a little more streamlined and shaper.

It's doing something odd, Pete.

Although both my posts have published, what I get when I hit post reply is as per the pic.

Then when I close that box it shows me the post has not published but in actual fact it has done.

Update display.png

Claire,

Did your post publish to the site first time as soon as you pressed "Post reply"?

@Claire G

Update - @AgentPete

As soon as I press Post reply I get the view in the pictures above. But if I close that via the X in the top right hand corner of the inserted box with my avatar etc. and refresh the page, then my post has actually posted 'normally'.

If I don't refresh the page my post shows as still waiting for me to hit Post reply - and if I do, then the post duplicates and triplicates etc. and doubtlessly would keep doing the same, not unless I do what I mention in the the first paragraph.

It seems to be giving me an extra step in posting for some reason.

Once my post has published, edits work the normal way and hitting save operates as it always has done. (i.e. no weird stuff) :)

@AgentPete Do we not have a forum for new members to introduce themselves any more? (Was it the Welcome forum?). I was going to suggest to @Georgio7 that they introduce themself and say hi.
That changed a while ago... they should now go to CL and use the "Welcome - I'm New Here!" prefix. It's nicer to integrate new members into the Colony's main discussion area.

General note - some of our design templates are not working as expected, resulting in error messages being generated. We're on it.

@AgentPete I'm getting an 'Oops...server error occurred' message when I attempt to 'Like' profile posts.
Pete, I'm having trouble with the app on my phone. I'm getting an error message. But

Sorry for both the above, these and other irregularities are caused by a software issue that’s been identified and is being worked on. Hopefully wil be resolved in 24 hours or so. Will keep you posted here.

@AgentPete

I've just set up the Huddle group thread for Saturday, but I'm getting an oops! error message currently when trying to add participants.

@AgentPete

I've just set up the Huddle group thread for Saturday, but I'm getting an oops! error message currently when trying to add participants.
Hoping the problems will be resolved by this time tomorrow. If not, we'll find another way of letting folk know.

Small point, @AgentPete

Links and colony names have revered to showing in White. Is it possible to turn them back to Red again so they stand out better?

Back