Help! Wanted – Volunteers To Help Me Test Pop-Ups!

What's in a name?

Has the "Bravery gone out of publishing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
We’re moving towards getting Pop-Ups back up and running again, and I need your help, please, to test the setup.

The bandwidth is the main challenge we face down here. So before this Sunday’s show, we need to be sure that it’s not going to let us down.

All you need to do is to give me maybe half an hour during which you will pretend to be one of our two guests on the show. It’s not difficult – if you can make a Sykpe call, you’ll easily be able to join. And in any case, full instructions will be supplied.

I’d like to run several tests – today (Thursday) and also this Saturday. I can’t do any tests on Friday since I’m in London all day.

I’m looking for six people – Jonny has already offered, so that means five names, please.

If you’d like to help – it will be fun! - then please put your name down below, and indicate if you might be available today, Thursday, at about 3pm UK.

Thanks!

:) Peter

Just need one more victim kind person to join Annie on Saturday, please! Won't take more thsn about half an hour, from 2:30pm UK.

Do you still need participants? I have a busy weekend ahead but with enough planned notice I can try to be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's in a name?

Has the "Bravery gone out of publishing?"

Back