The Icelandic Book Flood

The Music Has Stopped, But The Shows Go On

Ten of the world's most beautiful bookshops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Derek replaced the Panda it seems, and yes, are negative...

The coloring books are awesome. They keep my hands busy while my mind churns through problems, whether personal or writing. They are incredibly intricate. One page usually takes me 6-8 hours to finish.

I color while I'm working sometimes... it can take about a ten hour shift...

Does the Derek still give negative votes?
Yes, the image.jpg is still a negative rating — watch where you point them, everybody!

Always treat a Derek as if it is loaded; never point a Derek at someone you do not intend to kill; keep the safety on when not firing, and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.

When given a Derek, visually and manually inspect the chamber, every single time.

The Derek replaced the Panda it seems, and yes, are negative...
See, I'll be catching up on page 1 and respond to something, then find out there was a page 2 that I hadn't seen yet, and the topic has already been well and resolved — so if you're in the middle of a conversation and three days later I'm like
0.jpg
"ROCK AND ROLL..."

That would be why. Generally it will be on a Monday.

I've got one and Nicole's got one and poor Patricia. Whyeeee. Why do we need them when we can verbally politely rend asunder a truly inappropriate/unhelpful unacceptable remark.

Last edited:
I've got one and Nicole's got one and poor Patricia. Whyeeee. Why do we need them when we can verbally politely rend asunder a truly inappropriate/unhelpful unacceptable remark.
Or, something a little more literary and recognizable...
imgres.png
What am I, you ask? A few of you already know.

As in:
Black_Spot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Music Has Stopped, But The Shows Go On

Ten of the world's most beautiful bookshops.

Back