Disorientated right now

Writing goals for May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A T Grant

Basic
May 2, 2017
Bath
I have been writing for 3 years. My first novel, The Jaguar (set in Mexico) was published by Andrews UK in September 2015. The second, Leopard Skies (set in Tanzania) was published by them this August. Together these books launch a series known as Tailwind Adventures. My inspiration comes from regular overseas expeditions and the works of Haruki Murakami.

My third novel, Feather, a ghost story set in Scotland, is complete in draft form, but not yet submitted. As my first two novels are published as ebooks and print-on-demand, I am keen to take the next step and get onto bookshop shelves. I wonder if there are others on this site who are in a similar position?

I am currently writing a thriller, partly set in China, entitled How it Ends.

www.amazon.co.uk/Leopard-Skies-Tailwind-Adventures-Book/dp/1944156305/
www.amazon.co.uk/Jaguar-Tale-Gods-Ghosts-Gangsters/dp/1944156003/

Last edited:
Tell us a little bit about yourself @A T Grant--where you are in your writing journey, what you write, how you ended up here in Litopia, what your favourite flavour of ice cream is, what your cat's name is--you know, hang out and chat with us. Join in some conversations on the various forums. We're a supportive bunch here, and we'd like to get to know you. :)

Welcome to the Colony. Raid the archived threads to see what we've been discussing—there's some hard-won wisdom in there, that might help you in your literary endeavours.

Welcome Colony, awesome canopy. This is Litopia.

Navigate around menus. At the top, on the site, you will see three horizontal icon. Click on it> you see some features but you may start with home> then find "Café Life, CL">let's navigate through CL
Thank you for the advice - much appreciated

Here's my second effort, Leopard Skies. Not sure if this is what you're supposed to do here or who I am talking to (I'm the world's lowest tech person) but I'd be grateful for any feedback, however harsh. Apologies if this is poor form - very happy to take an interest in others.

Attachments

• Leopard Skies final.docx
    515 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disorientated right now

Writing goals for May.

Back