News Story Slam needs your stories asap-upload here

Inspiration! Signs the Dead are Contacting you

TONIGHT STORY SLAM, 10pm London, 6pm US east coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest easy Peyton, this is really about bonding and an exercise in story telling. Since we cant get together in person and entertain each other with stories we have to do it this way. For me it was also a nudge to make videos of myself. I was shy about that but this got me out of my comfort zone. Bring on Tik Tok and instagram.

Pete made this marvellous site for story slam. He deserves to be haunted by our stories for his sins.

After several technical difficulties, I managed to upload a little piece. I dressed up and was going for a spooky look, complete with dark rings under my eyes. But they weren't dark enough so I only managed to look like a sad old lady who needed some more sleep. But I was proud of the severed head in the background. Also I just winged it. Unscripted and one take only. But it is a true story (ish).

So, tomorrow, does the story slam work like pop ups in that we huddle in the chat room and watch the youtube? (I hope it doesn't buffer).
Good question! Also, where and when is it happening? I think it's today (or tomorrow) but can't find any updates on the Colony!

After several technical difficulties, I managed to upload a little piece. I dressed up and was going for a spooky look, complete with dark rings under my eyes. But they weren't dark enough so I only managed to look like a sad old lady who needed some more sleep. But I was proud of the severed head in the background. Also I just winged it. Unscripted and one take only. But it is a true story (ish).
And it is a DOOZY. I l love everything about it.

So, tomorrow, does the story slam work like pop ups in that we huddle in the chat room and watch the youtube? (I hope it doesn't buffer).
I believe so Hannah. Pete is doing the technicals and he needs to be at least 3 people these days. But as I understand it -that is the plan. 10pm London Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspiration! Signs the Dead are Contacting you

TONIGHT STORY SLAM, 10pm London, 6pm US east coast

Back