Social Media Weirdness

The April Flash Club is open

So funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Whybrow

Jun 20, 2015
Cornwall, UK
I just logged on to Facebook, to see a strange sight – 18 of my 20 friends were signed in as shown by green dots beside their names.

I’m not sure how accurate this is, as at least two of them should be abed. It might be another sign of social media weirdness I’ve noticed recently. Last year, I somehow offended Mark Zuckerberg with a few pixels of public hair:

https://colony.litopia.com/threads/offending-mark-zuckerberg.6129/

I’ve done it again, but with a different kind of pussy, as I received three notifications that I’d offended community standards! Fascinated to see how, I clicked on the links to find three amusing cat videos that I’d reposted, including this one:

iu

Do you feel offended?

To add to the fun, last night I received four warnings that there’d been an unauthorised log-in to my Spotify account in the Soviet Union. I don’t recall joining Spotify, though it may have come bundled in Windows 10 which was loaded on a laptop I bought last August. Strangely, it’s impossible to log-in to my supposed account, though feedback messages indicate that it exists. I tried cancelling it, but it refuses to die! :mad:

I think that some of these unusual activities are caused by a lack of maintenance by engineers whose ranks have been decimated by the virus. Also, it could be that bored stay-at-home hackers are experimenting.

Have any of you noticed weirdness with your social media?

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

The April Flash Club is open

So funny!

Back