Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
Just to keep everyone in the picture…

Litopia always was as much about the social aspect of the writing / writer’s life as about the professional. IE we mostly had the work/life balance about right :) Over recent times, that’s shifted a bit to favour work over fun. What we’ll be introducing soon will be a healthy antidote to that… all work and no play… etc, etc.

You may see things flashing on and off for a bit here, as software is installed, tested, turned on and off, etc. Be not afeard; the isle is full of noises.

More about Social Groups when we’re closer to unveiling… :) p.

Just to keep everyone in the picture…

Litopia always was as much about the social aspect of the writing / writer’s life as about the professional. IE we mostly had the work/life balance about right :) Over recent times, that’s shifted a bit to favour work over fun. What we’ll be introducing soon will be a healthy antidote to that… all work and no play… etc, etc.

You may see things flashing on and off for a bit here, as software is installed, tested, turned on and off, etc. Be not afeard; the isle is full of noises.

More about Social Groups when we’re closer to unveiling… :) p.
There's a Book Club with Jason in the works and a Show and Tell evening for telling scary stories, and humourous anecdotes that may be coalescing. Is that something that can be incorporated? Emily has taken the helm for Show and Tell from Downchunder to our own Muddle Earth realm

There's a Book Club with Jason in the works and a Show and Tell evening for telling scary stories, and humourous anecdotes that may be coalescing. Is that something that can be incorporated? Emily has taken the helm for Show and Tell from Downchunder to our own Muddle Earth realm
Exactly :) Only limited by your imagination. As long as there are a few people who share your passion / special interest / weirdness (!) then you can create a SIG (Social Interest Group).

Drafted.
Great idea, Peter :)

And there I was, thinking I was just going to be the esteemed assistant doling out shoulder massages and murmuring encouraging words... rather than being Head Midwife :D
Drafted. Honestly I'm in this with you. I just have to warn you I have 2 settings. Hyperfocus and "Where the Hell did I put my..., SQUIRREL!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Show and tell Meet and Greet???

46 Writing Contests in October 2022 - No entry fees

Back