So pleased Litopia has returned!

Book Review: Gone Girl

Typewriters

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flootzavut

Hello all :) I had all but given up checking to see if Litopia has been resurrected, and hadn't checked in a while - it was a very pleasant surprise to see the Colony load up when I typed in the url just to see!

I was a member of the old Colony, where I went by Floot. I have no idea if anyone is still around from those days or remembers me if they are? Old registration wasn't recognised by the site so I registered anew.

I don't know how things are new or the same from the Colony I remember so I suppose I shall be having a mosey to see what's what.

I'm Sarah, in my 30s, from the UK. Never been published, several novel WIPs languishing in abandoned computer folders, writing fanfic as my guilty pleasure and to keep my hand in, and a bit of poetry now and then when the mood takes me.

I suspect the answer will be "no" but I will ask just in case: I don't suppose any of the old crit files are still hanging round somewhere? I received a few that for various reasons I wasn't able to access before the site was taken down for the temporary revamp that ended up taking much longer than expected. I would love to be able to finally read them.

Anyway. Halloooo :D

Hi there! I don't recognize the name Floot, but welcome back! I was Agring on the old forums, and usually puttered around the Fantasy critique board (can't remember it's name). But here we are, back home at Litopia!

Hello all and thank you for the welcomes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book Review: Gone Girl

Typewriters

Back