Merchandising Opportunities

You've Never Seen This Before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRFerron

Basic
Dec 22, 2018
United States
Hello. I am a returning member. I frequented the site many, many years ago and stopped participating. I think because I got a non-remote job and did not have access to my frequented websites on their computers. Now that I'm fully enmeshed in the Apple sub-culture, I have easier access. My previous username was Halcyon, the name of my boat.

As for my writing, I am working on a mystery novel with local history worked in as much as possible. I won't call it an historical novel. I'm focusing on craft more than plot at the moment. I'm also educating myself about the editing and publishing process and my options for both.

I'm looking forward to lurking for a bit and learning what has changed since I was last involved.

Donna

Hello :) I was in the old Litopia. Then it closed for a fair while, and then one day I saw it was back again. Hooray :)

Hello. I am a returning member. I frequented the site many, many years ago and stopped participating. I think because I got a non-remote job and did not have access to my frequented websites on their computers. Now that I'm fully enmeshed in the Apple sub-culture, I have easier access. My previous username was Halcyon, the name of my boat.

As for my writing, I am working on a mystery novel with local history worked in as much as possible. I won't call it an historical novel. I'm focusing on craft more than plot at the moment. I'm also educating myself about the editing and publishing process and my options for both.

I'm looking forward to lurking for a bit and learning what has changed since I was last involved.

Donna
Welcome back -

Thank you everyone.

Yes, Halcyon like the Kingfisher. At least, that's the definition we use. Halcyon also means tranquil and that doesn't help propel a sailboat very far so we go with the bird. The name came with the boat.

A great welcome. Thank you!

I'm enjoying the new site and don't feel at all apprehensive about asking questions. Just as the site has matured, I have also moved beyond the actual writing of my book. So much to figure out and so many decisions to make!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchandising Opportunities

You've Never Seen This Before!

Back