T

Introducing myself: Tony P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawal

Basic
Dec 15, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Thanks a lot, everyone. Coming from Lagos, Nigeria, it's a long way here. I give you my words, if I have a good heart:

Rescue Your Heart

Everyday, I campaign in support
For a good heart, sometimes I win
And the others seem not to exist.
You don't have to know everything
I want to tell you, but just know
Happiness. If the others do come, I give
You goodness to battle it. I wish
You survived a successful heart.

— Lawal Jimoh

#WHO #BeatNCDs

Lawalomo99@gmail.com
www.smartbankpoetry.blogspot.com

Welcome and thanks for sharing the poem. Are you a poet exclusively or do you write prose as well? If so what type?
For your kind passionate Peggy of Lovely Lou, of course you will find me in both and some others. To the latter, I may be more of short stories. Thank you so much for your welcoming.

Welcome to Litopia Lawal.

I will look forward to seeing you around the colony.
Your kind of great personality is of good gesture, which I'm in honesty say you're distinct right from your instinct. Thanks a lot, diligent David of nice Nobel Newrick.

To this cool captivating Colony, my thank you is not enough for accepting me absolutely. Thank you so much, it's beyond something of such..

Hi Lawal, some lovely words. Hope you find Litopia useful.
KG, Kindly Grateful, it's beyond being useful.

The awesome welcome here makes me feel like a super star :):cool:with super welcome to blow to the world my blooms in many rooms of which of Litopia I say thanks a lot to the Colony, it's truly a cool captivating Canopy.

You are cool captivating Christopher. As the first commenter, :rolleyes:you are awesomely handsome as ever, in my heart forever.:):D

Awesome you,
Lawal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

T

Introducing myself: Tony P

Back