Fanfare! Release Day!! Night Moves - The Doms of Sybaris Cove 6

Fanfare! November's Flash Fiction Entries

Help! Could you spare a moment for a vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Rose

Basic
Sep 13, 2014
Indiana, USA
It's release day for NIGHT MOVES!!! This is the sixth book in The Doms of Sybaris Cove…

http://www.bookstrand.com/night-moves

[Siren Ménage Everlasting: Erotic Consensual BDSM Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, spanking, role play, sex toys, HEA]

Nita Trudeaux had her heart broken by Keith Durante and Billy Raleigh years ago, and since then, she’d written off the self-proclaimed princes of Sybaris Cove. Until she agrees to have lunch with Brett Durante and Mark Raleigh, that is. Nita has just helped them make major inroads into discovering the origin of the curse on all male Durante and Raleigh descendants, and the men are smitten.

The voodoo priestess in training fascinates Brett and Mark, and it doesn’t take long before they fall for her. When Nita discovers the names of several demons who may have cast the curse on their great-grandfathers, the men will stop at nothing to have her for their own.

But can she overcome her past hurt and learn to trust a Durante and Raleigh man again? And even if she does, what will this discovery mean for everyone on the island?

Attachments

• me-tr-tdosc-nightmoves3.jpg
    me-tr-tdosc-nightmoves3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations! (I want to use multiple exclamation but my current edit mode mind set just won't allow me to do it) I am really happy for you, you must be so excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfare! November's Flash Fiction Entries

Help! Could you spare a moment for a vote?

Back