Game of Thrones - The Comedy Sketch

Fanfare! ...I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emurelda

Basic
Feb 27, 2015
London
I've just found this yesterday and submitted today. Am sharing here as deadline is looming and they seem quite broad in their definition of 'under represented' and I'd suggest you be novel about it if you want to submit to them. Here's the link:

Write Now Application

The terms state:

"3.This opportunity is only open to writers who come from backgrounds under-represented in the publishing industry. This will be self-defined by the applicant as part of the application process and assessed by Spread the Word and the Publisher’s HR colleagues. In particular, this will likely include writers from BAME (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic), LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer) communities, writers who have a disability, and writers who come from a socio-economically marginalised background."

I've just found this yesterday and submitted today. Am sharing here as deadline is looming and they seem quite broad in their definition of 'under represented' and I'd suggest you be novel about it if you want to submit to them. Here's the link:

Write Now Application

The terms state:

"3.This opportunity is only open to writers who come from backgrounds under-represented in the publishing industry. This will be self-defined by the applicant as part of the application process and assessed by Spread the Word and the Publisher’s HR colleagues. In particular, this will likely include writers from BAME (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic), LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer) communities, writers who have a disability, and writers who come from a socio-economically marginalised background."

Thanks for posting this Emurelda. I work with BME (or BAME as the Penguin Random House site states) and gay/transgender communities so I have just circulated information to a large number of people about it.

It's really good of you to support the community!

Of course I asked them to give me a dedication if they get a novel published! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game of Thrones - The Comedy Sketch

Fanfare! ...I guess...

Back