Fanfare! Opportunity! Short Fiction/Espionage Anthology

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt...

Querying to International Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent my entry to them months ago (in fact I flagged this opportunity on Litopia months ago) but then Comma shifted their deadline back by about nine months, so my poor story has been gathering dust with them for far too long. But I am going with it because they are one of the few UK publishers left who take the short story seriously. Suspect I will be too politically incorrect for them, though...

I submitted to this after reading Marc's original post then noticed the huge change in deadline, too. It's worth entering as it's one of the few short story competitions that don't seem to charge an entry fee these days.

I submitted to this after reading Marc's original post then noticed the huge change in deadline, too. It's worth entering as it's one of the few short story competitions that don't seem to charge an entry fee these days.
Also, my impression is that they are 'real publishers', with a real business, not an ezine put together as a summer project by a bunch of Eng Lit undergrads. That's not intended to rubbish ezines, or Eng Lit undergrads, but there is a difference, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt...

Querying to International Agents

Back