opinions and advice

PLR distribution has been published

K

grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer Stone

Hey guys, hope things are going well for you all. I just have a query, I'm looking at setting up my own author's webpage, but i don't have a clue where to start and can't really pay for someone to do it for me (plus i like learning new things). Anyone got any ideas on free build-your-own sites?

Thanks for your input, I'm not sure yet, I might just set up a Facebook page first to see how it goes. A bit of self-promotion can't be a bad thing

Wordpress and Blogger have free sites that are easy to use. All three of my sites are through Blogger and I've never had any trouble updating or using them, and no complaints. :)

Unfortunately Katie is right. I've had a facebook page for 3 years, 130 + likes, and I'm lucky if it gets 3 likes per post and 1 comment. They make sure less than 10% of 'likers' see it, in the hopes you'll pay for advertising.... :mad:

I use blogger. There's a link to it on my Litopia home page. It's free. All you need is a gmail account. You don't need to purchase a domain name or pay for a host like GoDaddy.

In addition to blogger, a lot of authors use Wordpress. I believe there's a free version and you can pay for an upgrade if you want additional options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLR distribution has been published

K

grammar

Back