Novel novice

M

Anyone in campnanowrimo?

BISAC. Golden Book Dust or just *cough* DRY as dust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the treasure dome Glen, where wisdom and frivolity mix. Make sure to raid the archives, as there's some good advice and fun to be found in the old threads.
I will try to find my way if not I shall call upon your wisdom ;)

Hi thanks for the welcome. It's a biographical fantasy gosh I hope that genre actually exists? Well if not is does now. :) I am looking forward to exploring The Colony it comes highly recommended.

It DOES exist. Someone wrote a novel, and it was the biography of the Minotaur. As in, the Cretan, ball of twine, Theseus and Labyrinth Minotaur.

Minotaur

by Phillip W Simpson.

Last edited:
Finally I have worked it out. This doesn't bode well for my venture into writing if I struggle to use threads! A complete novice finding her way. Just editing my first novel, the hard work seems to have begun.
G:eek:
Hello Glen, Welcome. You'll have a nice time in here.

Hi my problem is I don't know I have I chosen the correct genre. Perhaps I should put it out to the community and see what everyone thinks?
Go ahead and ask. You'll get replies; some will be very helpful, and they will all be nice. It would help, though, if you have a short synopsis to post. It will help in the discussion of an appropriate genre. :)

Go ahead and ask. You'll get replies; some will be very helpful, and they will all be nice. It would help, though, if you have a short synopsis to post. It will help in the discussion of an appropriate genre. :)
OK I will put something up...Thanks :)

Hello Glen, this is one of the friendliest and funniest writers' forums I've come across. Hope you enjoy it here!

Hello Glen, this is one of the friendliest and funniest writers' forums I've come across. Hope you enjoy it here!
Thank you I'm just building up the confidence to put up my synopsis for friendly target practice

If you wait a while, Glen, and hang out, the Houses will appear--that's where we post WIPs and requests for feedback. They don't appear immediately--there is some algorithm related to how much you're interacting in other areas of Litopia that detemines when they appear for you--keeps people from showing up, getting feedback, then leaving. Also helps, because you feel more comfortable with those giving the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Anyone in campnanowrimo?

BISAC. Golden Book Dust or just *cough* DRY as dust?

Back