• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

New member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigi K

Basic
LitBits
Hi fellow Litopians!
So, I've been writing for a few years and have finished my novel - well, "finished" as in as finished as I think can be - I've submitted to a few agents and had some nice feedback but despite one call for the full ms, no one is interested enough. Hoping to push it to the next level!

Hi Gigi, take a breath and get cracking on the next one. ;) Welcome to the Colony! :)

Hey There and a Big Welcome
I too once thought I'd finished my novel. It happened six months ago, then again three months ago. About to finish it again before setting my sights on Christmas.
I was warned I would need a lot of perseverance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back