Fanfare! My first illustrated book!

Capitals or not capitals, that is the question?

Memoirists, poets, essayists... last chance to win a publishing deal

Robinne Weiss

May 19, 2015
New Zealand
I'm thrilled to have copies of my new book, Dragons of Aotearoa New Zealand, in hand! (and even more thrilled they came in time for the Tamariki Book Festival in two weeks). This was my first time working with an illustrator, and I absolutely LOVED working with Lily Duval on this! She brought her own geeky creativity to the dragons she drew, and was amazing working on a fairly tight deadline (a deadline that overlapped with the publication of her book, Six-Legged Ghosts). I doubt I'll do many more illustrated books (because they're EXPENSIVE!), but this was really fun.
IMG_2254.JPG

I'm thrilled to have copies of my new book, Dragons of Aotearoa New Zealand, in hand! (and even more thrilled they came in time for the Tamariki Book Festival in two weeks). This was my first time working with an illustrator, and I absolutely LOVED working with Lily Duval on this! She brought her own geeky creativity to the dragons she drew, and was amazing working on a fairly tight deadline (a deadline that overlapped with the publication of her book, Six-Legged Ghosts). I doubt I'll do many more illustrated books (because they're EXPENSIVE!), but this was really fun.
View attachment 18548
Massive congratulations It looks fantastic.

It's soooo pretty!

Must Have Want GIF by MOODMAN

Capitals or not capitals, that is the question?

Memoirists, poets, essayists... last chance to win a publishing deal

Back