Fanfare! Mannequin accepted by Work Magazine

The Colony—Finding 'The Others.'

Out of the fog...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay - well done! It really is a great feeling when a project close to your heart finds a home.

Mannequin appeared yesterday. You can read it here, if you're interested.

The best thing about this story was shocking my husband. He hadn't seen the story before it was published. He dutifully retweets every writing-related milestone of mine, but he said he couldn't possibly retweet this one. "My first thought was, that's really well-written. My second was, that's not my wife!" :) Tee hee hee.

Thanks for the link. I was wondering how you would end the story and found myself smiling with satisfaction. Good for her and good for you.
Keep it going. Good luck.

Mannequin appeared yesterday. You can read it here, if you're interested.

The best thing about this story was shocking my husband. He hadn't seen the story before it was published. He dutifully retweets every writing-related milestone of mine, but he said he couldn't possibly retweet this one. "My first thought was, that's really well-written. My second was, that's not my wife!" :) Tee hee hee.
Now I really have to read this - Congratulations on the publication!

Edited to say, just did, and I loved it.

Tickled this morning that my story, Mannequin, has been accepted by Work Magazine. A minor thing, but pleasing nonetheless. Nice to see a story that was so fun to write end up in print.
Not minor, marvelous --congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colony—Finding 'The Others.'

Out of the fog...

Back