Hello - new writer needs coffee

Help! For UK people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emurelda

Basic
Feb 27, 2015
London
I spotted this thanks to @Katie-Ellen Hazeldine tweeting it out recently. It was released back in 2012 but is still relevant I think for those of us writing for children and learning from relevant publishers sharing their experiences.

This is the second time I'm listening through it. First time was for pleasure now it's for note taking :D

Child's play

Digital vs physical...seems for children market physical still rules the market. I don't think that's changed all that much even in the past few years.

I know from having my own kids and actively downloading book apps and purchasing physical books that my kids, like most of us I gather, like to hold their book and find a quiet corner to read.

Yes, i was sorry when that series ended. But it was a lot of work to pull together. As you say, some of the shows are still very relevant.

That's a shame but I'm going through a treasure trove of goodies in those archives. Forever cemented for us :).

Branding and partnerships piqued my interest in this episode. Even small time writers should benefit from this fractal model of publishing and getting noticed. If it's good enough for the big geezers it's good enough for us mavericks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Hello - new writer needs coffee

Help! For UK people

Back