Amusement Litopia Merchandise…!

Fanfare! 2-day online conference about writing for YA and MG

Inspiration! The Science of Time Travel

I was thinking of making mugs, maybe pens?! Anyone have any other exciting ideas??
Oh, mouse mats might be a good one too :)

Last edited:
It’s been suggested that we should have some Litopia merchandise… t-shirts, obviously, but maybe rather more obscure / writerly objets…

Since we have a preternaturally talented and creative bunch of folk here, I’d like to turn you loose on the subject. What would you like to make…?

The rules are simple. You can make anything you want and offer it for sale (we’ll promote it here). You keep all the proceeds, i.e. Litopia won’t take a percentage. But the objet should mention Litopia®, somewhere. It doesn’t have to be prominent.

And now, over to you for ideas… :)
Oooh, I have tons of ideas :)

It’s been suggested that we should have some Litopia merchandise… t-shirts, obviously, but maybe rather more obscure / writerly objets…

Since we have a preternaturally talented and creative bunch of folk here, I’d like to turn you loose on the subject. What would you like to make…?

The rules are simple. You can make anything you want and offer it for sale (we’ll promote it here). You keep all the proceeds, i.e. Litopia won’t take a percentage. But the objet should mention Litopia®, somewhere. It doesn’t have to be prominent.

this thread is almost a year old but i would DEFINITELY want some hoodies with a cool writing-related phrase or litopia icon on it. i'd buy like three lol
i don't really wear hats but for some reason i'm thinking a litopia hat would be awesome.
and of COURSE we need writing related stuff -- pens, pencils, stamps, notebooks, erasers, stationery, etc.! would definitely be bought a lot considering all we do here is read and write haha

I played with the idea of Tote bags, t-shirts, mouse-pads, etc featuring famous rejections, standard rejection phrases, or my reaction to hearing how many books are published each year.

Attachments

• img183.jpg
    img183.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 3
  • paint version of thoth bag.jpg
    paint version of thoth bag.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 3
  • MOUSE PAD.jpg
    MOUSE PAD.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 3
  • 59644532_10156597011679794_8058122627488677888_n.jpg
    59644532_10156597011679794_8058122627488677888_n.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 59106140_10156597011629794_1932682682735525888_n.jpg
    59106140_10156597011629794_1932682682735525888_n.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
I was in Durham last weekend @AgentPete . There are two Waterstones stores leading up to the castle and the cathedral. Both stores had these protective covers in the window. When I saw them it occurred to me that books are different sizes, especially thickness, so didn't see how they would fit properly. However, here is a link to a tasteful example which interestingly has sold out. Will they catch on? Who knows what the fickle public will desire next :)

V&A book jacket/comforter at Waterstones

Stay safe.
The link doesn't work @David Newrick :(

Book bags/book cozies. I'm always so relunctant to put my paperback books in my bags because I don't want to ruin them—especially if I've bought them directly from the author and had them signed.

Edit: this is not an offer to make them. I can't sew to save my life. But I'd happily buy one if someone else did it (I actually already have :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: though I wouldn't say no to more)

Last edited:

Fanfare! 2-day online conference about writing for YA and MG

Inspiration! The Science of Time Travel

Back