Fanfare! LITFEST 2023

Dates for LITFEST

• Total voters

Poll Zodiac Signs of Litopia

Question: Shall We Stop ChatGPT From Visiting the Colony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if we have any further or updates or details on Litfest 2023, @Emily? A lot of people seemed to say they weren't able to come, or would confirm closer to the date. Is it still on?

ME TOO!! I'm assuming we're planning to meet the following day for a spectacular brunch too?
Great idea! Not sure if I will be able to make the brunch though. :( Unless I bring my daughter, the vegan vet. We plan to visit her campus in north London on Sunday. (Insert appropriate emoji)

Flying into London from Dublin on Sat at Noon. Staying in Covent Garden. What time at the pub? And, for you Londoners, what's better, a cab or Uber?

Just seen this post, I need to get out more, go beyond the realms POP Up submissions and performers .... Do you have a confirmed date, I assume not March? Is the guest list closed, or still open?
The guest list is very open! It's the 22nd of April, lunchtime-ish. We'd just love to see you, how wonderful that would be :)

Flying into London from Dublin on Sat at Noon. Staying in Covent Garden. What time at the pub? And, for you Londoners, what's better, a cab or Uber?
Were are saying loosely lunchtime. In a week or two, I'll set up a private group on here to keep the info in one concise place etc, once we know who. Is coming. We can then decide specific times etc accordingly.

Can't wait!!

Were are saying loosely lunchtime. In a week or two, I'll set up a private group on here to keep the info in one concise place etc, once we know who. Is coming. We can then decide specific times etc accordingly.

Can't wait!!
Well, we fly into Heathrow at 1:30PM. Taking Picadilly line to Covent Garden, check into The Fielding, then cab ride over to Easy Street... So everyone hang out for a while.

... But if you
Well, there's a cliffhanger. Leave us wondering how to best beat the transport strikes. :D :D And here I was, hoping for a tip, because chances are I too will have to navigate a train strike.

May I finish your sentence? Yes?

But if you ... buy a pogo stick at Marble Arch, you can pogo to the Litfest with no complications or hindrances. Pogo sticks are the way to travel.

(Anyone else pogo-ing down the M11?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll Zodiac Signs of Litopia

Question: Shall We Stop ChatGPT From Visiting the Colony?

Back