Linguistics question...

K

Fanfare! Books released!

Authors' Incomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDonalds has, by far, the best hash browns I've ever had at a fast food restaurant. Though it would be a shame to break my nice 2 year streak of no McDonalds. But Chick-fil-a has great biscuits and gravy. And pretty good hash browns. But it's after 10:30 :( Well at least tomorrow's breakfast has been planned out!

Taco-Bell-New-Loaded-Grillers.jpg

Starving... Need... Taco Bell...
View attachment 401
Have fun sitting on the toilet for four hours later tonight LOL

Hahaha, why do we do these things to ourselves? I know it releases endorphins, and capsaicin is mildly addictive, but still...

Hahaha, why do we do these things to ourselves? I know it releases endorphins, and capsaicin is mildly addictive, but still...
Because spicy is a challenge. I make taco spaghetti every once in a while, and use the hottest taco seasoning offered, diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers, and hubby adds chipotle Tabasco sauce. It's fantastic.

Because spicy is a challenge. I make taco spaghetti every once in a while, and use the hottest taco seasoning offered, diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers, and hubby adds chipotle Tabasco sauce. It's fantastic.
That's it. You're right. I had a bottle of habanero sauce I would put on anything I could — just for fun.

Lol I've never heard them pronounced that way. That explains Jen's post though. I was like "what other way do you pronounce scones?"
Haha yeah. It's like some folk in Scotland call potatoes totties, and some call them tatties... There is no middle ground haha!

WTF @Jennifer Stone !!! SCONE - sounds like gone as in "it's gone" as in "s-gone" as in "SCONE!"

lol As Jen says... it's a BIG debatory subject lol
Of course - 's-gone', but do you put on the clotted cream first and then the strawberry jam, or the other way round?

(NB: there is only one correct answer to this. The wrong answer incurs a prolonged jail sentence.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Fanfare! Books released!

Authors' Incomes

Back