Could one of you Brits do me a favor?

What Exactly Does An Editor Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Rose

Basic
Sep 13, 2014
Indiana, USA
I'm just SO happy with the cover for the 7th Weathermen book - A COVERT CONQUEST - that I wanted to share the first 7 so far. This series has 12 books. Each time I think Jay Aheer, the cover artist for all my Evernight books, has outdone herself, she surprises me. :D

The series covers so far are in the graphic below that Evernight made for me to use in promotion. The books in order are An Appetite For Blackmail, Obsession By Design, The Price Of Secrecy, Exclusive Access, A Slow-Burning Dance, Taking Passion By Storm, A Covert Conquest.

The Second Time Around
will release next month, and the last four titles in the series are Systematic Seduction, Hardwired for Ecstasy, Ruthless Temptation, and The Harder They Fall. It's my hope to have them all submitted by mid-February. :)

A-Covert-Conquest-evernightpublishing-JayAheer2015-evernightbanner-series.jpg

Last edited:
Very professional. Yes..yes..that's it ..the word I'm looking for. :D

Seriously though you must be over the moon. Congratulations!

Coincidently I'm searching for an artist who has depicted parkour just right for my cover. Have seen some amazing art work just need to nake a few decisions.

Very professional. Yes..yes..that's it ..the word I'm looking for. :D

Seriously though you must be over the moon. Congratulations!

Coincidently I'm searching for an artist who has depicted parkour just right for my cover. Have seen some amazing art work just need to nake a few decisions.
Jay is amazing. She does freelance work in addition to covers for Evernight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could one of you Brits do me a favor?

What Exactly Does An Editor Do?

Back