• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

Self-Publishing Hey everyone, I'm back!

Matthew WP

Basic
Well, it's been a heck of a year :rolleyes: sparing everyone the details, our immediate family (me, my wife and both our fathers) were struck with various cancers so...

#fuckcancer

Now that's over with, I've come back out of hiatus and I'm back to writing again. I published my fourth book just before the end of last year, The Ceph: Revenant.

Revenant

1723870051505.png

So! I'm happy to be back to writing and I have three short chapters done. This has the working title of "Origins" and is the Prequel story to the core series. I'm creating my first Lab and I'll get in here and add the link to it.

Hi Matthew,
Sorry to hear about your health issues. Welcome back. Look forward to seeing your new writing.

I have taken a Summer break from writing, but hope to contribute to Litopia again and start writing some new stuff myself from September.
Best wishes
Paul C

Back