MailChimp

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Laverne

Basic
Sep 11, 2019
Connecticut
I just joined your writer's colony (I love that!) and want say hello to everyone. My name is Kim and I'm excited to be here. I've been looking for an online writer's group to join for a while. I'm a member of SCBWI and have spent the last 7 years working on a MG Fantasy novel. I thought I was in the revising stage of the process by find that I'm actually doing more re-writing than revising. I am apparently a "pantser" so plotting/outlining is not my thing at all. LOL!

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi Kim! I write fantasy for newly-confident readers, so starting a couple of years or so younger than MG. I'm currently working on a YA psychological thriller, though.
Good to have another writer-for-kids in the colony!

Hey Kim, I used to be a member of the SCBWI and went to a bunch of the Winchester conventions. Also know your pain when it comes to plotting / outlining. Good to meet you!

Hi Kim! I write fantasy for newly-confident readers, so starting a couple of years or so younger than MG. I'm currently working on a YA psychological thriller, though.
Good to have another writer-for-kids in the colony!
It's great that you're writing for two different age groups and your YA psychological thriller sounds like a lot of fun to read and write. I want to write a picture book someday but not sure I can limit my word count to 1000.

Hey Kim, I used to be a member of the SCBWI and went to a bunch of the Winchester conventions. Also know your pain when it comes to plotting / outlining. Good to meet you!
It's terrible! I had a plot board at one point and I had to get rid of it. It was making me anxious. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MailChimp

Hello

Back