Hello there!

Which Dictionary & Thesaurus?

Reality Check Second-person viewpoint - Has anyone tried it recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Krug

Basic
Mar 2, 2018
Germany
Hello there! My name is Marcus and I am new here.

I love reading and writing and I have started to take up writing classes three years ago. I mostly write fiction, but also the odd essay, occasionally, if there is a thought pestering me long enough.

I have a blog where I publish my stories. If you like you can have a read. I have published fourty-two pieces so far.
I hope you enjoy my writing: Marcus Krug | 孔志明 | Kong Zhiming

Cheers,

Marcus

Last edited:
Interesting blog. I liked the pictures that went with the writing. Also, the first story .... wasn't there a flight lost a few years ago.... something about it has me trying to remember the name of this flight that disappeared. But I don't suppose it matters.

Welcome!

I love reading and writing and I have started to take up writing classes three years ago. I mostly write fiction, but also the odd essay, occasionally, if there is a thought pestering me long enough.

I have a blog where I publish my stories. If you like you can have a read. I have published fourty-two pieces so far.

Cheers,

Marcus
Welcome!

Interesting blog. I liked the pictures that went with the writing. Also, the first story .... wasn't there a flight lost a few years ago.... something about it has me trying to remember the name of this flight that disappeared. But I don't suppose it matters.

Welcome!
Oh yes, I believe it was a Malaysian airlines flight that went missing somewhere in the Indian ocean. Very unfortunate airline, this Malaysian airline. One of their aircrafts was shot out of the sky in Ukrainian airspace. Also a few years back.

Cheers,

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Picked a couple at random and particularly enjoyed "Ennui (In Praise of Philip Glass)". Perhaps this shows me up as a philistine, but I find the same thing with practically all classical music. I need semantic content in order to be stimulated!

Cheers,

Marcus
Welcome, Marcus. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which Dictionary & Thesaurus?

Reality Check Second-person viewpoint - Has anyone tried it recently?

Back