Hello sweetpeas. Just joined.

16 Great Writing Conferences in March 2021

Book Review: Ma Rainey's Black Bottom (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A warm welcome and hope you enjoy it here @Vagabond Heart

In the coming days you'll receive daily messages telling more about the Colony and its many forums, but for now just browse around and feel free to get involved.

Litopia is a friendly and supportive community and we have lots of people happy to give and receive advice on works in progress. You'll get the most from the Colony with a two-way exchange and you'll be pleasantly surprised at how beneficial offering critiques on the works of others is for your own work.

If there's anything you're unsure about please drop me a message and I'll be happy to help.

Welcome to the Colony! Great to have you on board. Any questions about the site, please message me. I'm one of the Guardians and always happy to help.

Do check out the Colony Notices to familiarize yourself with how the site works – The Prime Directive is the foundation of our ethos. For literary chat and general socializing, Café Life is THE place to be. We also have a Flash Club to stretch your writing muscles, and a poetry area, plus much more.

So get stuck in. You'll see that the more you put in, the more you get out. You'll learn a lot here.

Welcome to the Colony! Great to have you on board. Any questions about the site, please message me. I'm one of the Guardians and always happy to help.

Do check out the Colony Notices to familiarize yourself with how the site works – The Prime Directive is the foundation of our ethos. For literary chat and general socializing, Café Life is THE place to be. We also have a Flash Club to stretch your writing muscles, and a poetry area, plus much more.

So get stuck in. You'll see that the more you put in, the more you get out. You'll learn a lot here.
Thank you

Hello, @Vagabond Heart – hope you're finding your way around and beginning to feel at home. Yes, Pratchett is definitely a favourite. As it Gaiman – and so many others. There are lots of fantasy writers on Litopia. I'm sure you'll find lots of like-minded souls here. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 Great Writing Conferences in March 2021

Book Review: Ma Rainey's Black Bottom (2020)

Back