Hello

Gauging Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeahH

Beguiled Logophile
May 11, 2019
Dallas
I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I've been a member for a while and am only just now getting into my Litopia groove.

I joined while on holiday visiting the immensely talented @georginaK -- then promptly forgot I joined once I returned to my normal, not-on-holiday life. She mentioned the website last week and I vaguely remembered signing up to be a part of it. So in the last few days, I've binge-watched about 12 episodes of pop-up and lurked here in the forum. I like what I see. I like the vibe of the colony and so now folks, you are stuck with me. :)

Thank you @AgentPete and all the powers that be here at Litopia for doing such a stand-up job supporting writers!

Best regards,
Leah

Oh, and how do I change my profile name? Something less stodgy would suit me better.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I've been a member for a while and am only just now getting into my Litopia groove.

I joined while on holiday visiting the immensely talented @georginaK -- then promptly forgot I joined once I returned to my normal, not-on-holiday life. She mentioned the website last week and I vaguely remembered signing up to be a part of it. So in the last few days, I've binge-watched about 12 episodes of pop-up and lurked here in the forum. I like what I see. I like the vibe of the colony and so now folks, you are stuck with me. :)

Thank you @AgentPete and all the powers that be here at Litopia for doing such a stand-up job supporting writers!

Best regards,
Leah

Oh, and how do I change my profile name? Something less stodgy would suit me better.
So glad you’re here! You should become a reader so you can do the American accents (I’m not sure I can even do one properly)

So glad you’re here! You should become a reader so you can do the American accents (I’m not sure I can even do one properly)
@georginaK Oh, I'd love that! I love reading at my Stagewriters' group and with the various other writing groups I'm part of. So fun! I'm game! How does one become a reader?

Hello and welcome!

Re name, I did the same too. I haven't found a way to change it (yet), but you can add a custom title in the Account details section of your profile.

Welcome, Leah :) Sounds like you had a lovely holiday if it involved @georginaK and joining Litopia ;) And if you're involved in the stage, I look forward to listening to you read. What do you write?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello

Gauging Progress

Back