Hello from Alan P

Tips & Tricks in the Colony

Hello from Preston UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2017
Columbia, SC
Just joined and feeling my way. (I don't even have my own FB acct!) so I feel a little lost. I found this site through Peter Cox at Redhammer and am trying to figure out how I will be able to watch and listen when they review my submission (Daniel's Demons) on Sunday, Aug. 6 (1 PM, EDT). I have done hundreds of submissions but never came across anything like this!

So can anyone walk me through the process of viewing the critique of my submission? Much appreciated!

AP

Hi Alan and welcome. Yes, it's best if you get a FB account, and 'like' Litopia. On Sunday the submissions start at 6 on that page, and there's more interesting stuff from 5, I think, so maybe tune in then too, if you can.

When I do it, I go to the Litopia page and click on the box showing the video link. Hopefully you'll hear Peter talking. If not, give it a few minutes because sometimes there are sound problems, so don't rush off. Make sure you write something in the comments box to let him know you're there. Good luck!

Hi Alan and welcome. Yes, it's best if you get a FB account, and 'like' Litopia. On Sunday the submissions start at 6 on that page, and there's more interesting stuff from 5, I think, so maybe tune in then too, if you can.

When I do it, I go to the Litopia page and click on the box showing the video link. Hopefully you'll hear Peter talking. If not, give it a few minutes because sometimes there are sound problems, so don't rush off. Make sure you write something in the comments box to let him know you're there. Good luck!

Ancora, Thx so much. I think that will work. I'll try tomorrow at 1 PM EDT here in Columbia SC USA. I have Litora HP bookmarked and see the video link and the post that says Litopia is going live tomorrow at 1 PM my time. Fingers x'd it will work.

Thanks, Pete! Here's my Avatar pic. I will be going to the FB Live in a few to check out the noon (5 pm your time) stuff Ancora suggested, then hopefully listen to the commentary on my submission at 1 pm. ANd I will check out the VH monthly meetup tomorrow too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tips & Tricks in the Colony

Hello from Preston UK

Back