Welcome… I’m New Here! Hello from a new(ish) Litopian

Select this prefix to introduce yourself here!

Kaylie

Basic
Hello everyone,

I have officially joined Litopia after making a few appearances on Pop-Up Submissions (which I love!).

I'm not quite sure how I should intro myself so I'll kick off with three things about me:

- My favourite author is Liane Moriarty
- I have an MA in Professional Writing - and would love to write more
- I'm currently reading 'Stronger' by Poorna Bell. I would recommend all of her books - they are brill!

Look forward to catching up with you more :)

Kaylie

Hi Kaylie and welcome. Nice of you to join us officially. And oooh, I recognise that mountain behind you (my home sweet home).

As you probably know already, I'm a Guardian here, and always happy to help. Any question just PM me.

I look forward to getting to know you better. You always have such fab insights on the popups.

Hi Kaylie and welcome. Nice of you to join us officially. And oooh, I recognise that mountain behind you (my home sweet home).

As you probably know already, I'm a Guardian here, and always happy to help. Any question just PM me.

I look forward to getting to know you better. You always have such fab insights on the popups.
Thanks Barbara :) Are you in Switzerland? It's one of the best places I've ever been!

Switzerland? Thought it looked a bit Alpy. More familiar with Cumbria myself. I was pretty confident it wasn't Cornwall, though. By the way, you'll recognise me in the band, I'm the one failing to keep the rhythm on the triangle. ;)

Hi Kaylie,

Belated welcome to Litopia. Somehow missed your post. :)

How remiss of me not to post on this thread earlier! I plead end of term madness. Great to have you on board, Kaylie! :)

Back