• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

Welcome… I’m New Here! Hello from a new(ish) Litopian

Select this prefix to introduce yourself here!

Kaylie

Basic
LitBits
Hello everyone,

I have officially joined Litopia after making a few appearances on Pop-Up Submissions (which I love!).

I'm not quite sure how I should intro myself so I'll kick off with three things about me:

- My favourite author is Liane Moriarty
- I have an MA in Professional Writing - and would love to write more
- I'm currently reading 'Stronger' by Poorna Bell. I would recommend all of her books - they are brill!

Look forward to catching up with you more :)

Kaylie

Hi Kaylie and welcome. Nice of you to join us officially. And oooh, I recognise that mountain behind you (my home sweet home).

As you probably know already, I'm a Guardian here, and always happy to help. Any question just PM me.

I look forward to getting to know you better. You always have such fab insights on the popups.

Hi Kaylie and welcome. Nice of you to join us officially. And oooh, I recognise that mountain behind you (my home sweet home).

As you probably know already, I'm a Guardian here, and always happy to help. Any question just PM me.

I look forward to getting to know you better. You always have such fab insights on the popups.
Thanks Barbara :) Are you in Switzerland? It's one of the best places I've ever been!

Switzerland? Thought it looked a bit Alpy. More familiar with Cumbria myself. I was pretty confident it wasn't Cornwall, though. By the way, you'll recognise me in the band, I'm the one failing to keep the rhythm on the triangle. ;)

How remiss of me not to post on this thread earlier! I plead end of term madness. Great to have you on board, Kaylie! :)

Back