Hello,Litopians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyaRMoore

Basic
Mar 28, 2016
Bradenton, FL
Greetings everyone,

I happened across Litopia in my search for a serious writing group/community.

I haven't authored many works, but I hope to change that in the near future. I mainly write short stories but I've begun writing my first novel. My preferred genre is science fiction though I do like to experiment with other genres.

I hope to be able to make some useful contribution to this community but in the meantime, please be patient with me. I have a lot to learn.

Greetings everyone,

I happened across Litopia in my search for a serious writing group/community.

I haven't authored many works, but I hope to change that in the near future. I mainly write short stories but I've begun writing my first novel. My preferred genre is science fiction though I do like to experiment with other genres.

I hope to be able to make some useful contribution to this community but in the meantime, please be patient with me. I have a lot to learn.
I have joined recently, and I found the whole thing rather quirky and off-putting at first, but when I started getting well thought out reviews of my sample chapters and some real help with things which were not working, I became a devotee. The thing I still find strange is that there is so little work here offered for review.

Another science fiction writer? Welcome to the colony! I particularly value the respect which every member displays to everyone else, but you have to be prepared for truly weird posts from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

London Book Fair: A Window

V

Hello,Litopians.

Back