• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

Happy Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have successfully offloaded half (the more troublesome half, yay!) of my children over to my sister (I had her kiddies on Saturday) and am now going to have 3 hours of uninterrupted writing time (just hoping the dog stops giving me the puppy-eyes and making me feel guilty for not giving him my undivided attention). Waiting for the kettle boil and then I am on it. **happy dance, weehee**

Semi procrastinating. Dithering, drafting an article. An eastery veg stir fry for supper. Too hot for chocolate. o_O

Chocolate binge and procrastination here. I seem to be suffering from an accute case of Ground-to-a-halt-two-chapters-before-the-end-itis. It's probably 'fear of completing a project', or something. But choc might be the cure. I have to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back