Event Gasp, my first online reading. Come along!

Blog Post: Rejection

Blog Post: What Wordle taught me about writing

Roz Morris

Emeritus
Jan 15, 2024
When? Wednesday 17 April 8pm BST.
We are four authors from Vine Leaves Press, giving readings from our work. I've never done an online reading, so this is a new adventure.
There's a novel about Charles Dickens by Alan Humm, there's a creepy metaphysical novel by Annalisa Crawford, and a novel by Janet Clare that will be a surprise to us all.
I'm reading from my travel memoir Not Quite Lost.
The event is in Zoom - email VineLeavesEvening@gmail.com to register.
How much? Free, or optional donation.
VLP evening.jpg

Just like in a live reading, which I'm sure you've done plenty of, your Zoom audience will simply be sitting in front of you happily listening to all your wonderful words. I hope to be among them. :clapping-hands:

I was fortunate enough to attend and cannot say enough about Roz and the others at the Zoom meeting. I signed up for Vine Leaves' newsletter and look forward to following Roz and the other authors. Brilliant, @Roz Morris.
Lucky you, Peyton! I wanted to attend but I screwed up, thinking I'd not received an email with a link, though I'd emailed as instructed--only to discover now that I did receive one but on my Martta Karol (pen name) email account--I don't know why I emailed Vine Leaves Press from that email account, which I don't often use--and I was looking for it on my personal email account. Dummy. It sounds like it was a great reading. I used to go to tons of local Portland readings. Loved doing so. It's one of my favorite things to do, but now, with my disability and health issues, I'm not doing so any longer.

I'm so sorry I missed this, @Roz Morris. Perhaps there will be another reading? Maybe from your novel?

--Carol

Blog Post: Rejection

Blog Post: What Wordle taught me about writing

Back