HELLO FROM MEXICO

Kristan Higgins Talks About Romance Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emurelda

Basic
Feb 27, 2015
London
Writers' courses aside...we need to delve into our fictional world and any help like this I find to be valuable...have a look if your era is here or relevant interest perhaps?

Free online dipping into courses

What you have to note is you don't have to finish the course..,take what you need, dip in and out as you wish. I am looking at 15th and 16th century context and there is one I spotted just perfect for now.

These look terrific - thanks for posting. My next OU module starts in October so I had always assumed that any spare time I had would be devoted to tearing out my hair, but as some of these are quite short I am very tempted nonetheless.
They say that one should give work to someone with a full desk, so I think I might qualify!

These look terrific - thanks for posting. My next OU module starts in October so I had always assumed that any spare time I had would be devoted to tearing out my hair, but as some of these are quite short I am very tempted nonetheless.
They say that one should give work to someone with a full desk, so I think I might qualify!

Yes, their duration is appealing. Even if you come in late you can still view the course in progress.

What are you studying out of interest? Unless you've mentioned it on another thread, forgive me i have forgotten.

I saw these, and thought about looking into them, but I just haven't had the time. Kept it bookmarked mind you :)

My problem with all free course sites is that I WANT TO TAKE EVERYTHING.

Mine is a mind void of any sort of discrimination.
And then you get no time at all to do any of it :( so depressing that :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLO FROM MEXICO

Kristan Higgins Talks About Romance Haters

Back