Don't know where to start.

• Thread starter Peter P. Rosato III
  • Start date
R

Glad to be here

Authors who succeeded after Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Peter P. Roasto III, are you familiar with the song 'Welcome to the hotel California?', well that my friend is what you have just stepped into. Some of the members have been on this forum for over 30 years now. Just be careful.
When someone asks me," What's your favorite song "? My reply is?

BTW. WHAT ARE YOU WELL KNOWN FOR. WRITING THIS, I'M THINKING, I'M GOING TO BE SORRY I ASKED.

I'm not well known for anything. I haven't published anything. I have a collection of shorts and I have 4 YA books in prograss, all in a sequence. I have been writing for pleasure all my life, but its only now that I have thought about seriously putting some effort into my projects. I stumbled upon Litopia while researching agents and just joined in.

I'm not well known for anything. I haven't published anything. I have a collection of shorts and I have 4 YA books in prograss, all in a sequence. I have been writing for pleasure all my life, but its only now that I have thought about seriously putting some effort into my projects. I stumbled upon Litopia while researching agents and just joined in.
It is fun, isn't it. Especially when it takes on a life of it's own.

Hi there, i feel for you too.
I have to admit I am finding this place daunting a bit, maybe its my age (OK it is),
There is a lot to learn here too, but also a lot of time to invest.

But these people are some helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Glad to be here

Authors who succeeded after Death

Back