Rant Cover disaster

Booking NOW OPEN for Saturday's Writers' Huddle

Reality Check Great Publishing Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love, love, love it! I think it's wonderful and I'll certainly buy a copy :)

The second...: bloody hell!!!!!!!! It's so bad it's kind of funny. WELL DONE! It's all coming together. I really am looking forward to reading this, when do you hope to publish?

I love, love, love it! I think it's wonderful and I'll certainly buy a copy :)

The second...: bloody hell!!!!!!!! It's so bad it's kind of funny. WELL DONE! It's all coming together. I really am looking forward to reading this, when do you hope to publish?
Attempting to upload the manuscript etc to Smashwords now. Meanwhile, the kids left home the day before yesterday, they've both gone to Brittany, (so nice and quiet). However, my husband has suddenly been overwhelmed by some gastric bug (both noisy, messy and distracting).

Thanks for sharing your designer. I'm actually looking for one at the moment (found someone I really want to use, but he's too expensive)--I'll be sure to mention you when I contact them.
I really hope it works out for you. The price amazed me, because, like you, the artist I wanted was just way out of my league. Let us know when it's ready to buy.
Thanks for sharing your designer. I'm actually looking for one at the moment (found someone I really want to use, but he's too expensive)--I'll be sure to mention you when I contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booking NOW OPEN for Saturday's Writers' Huddle

Reality Check Great Publishing Advice

Back