Cover Artist Shout-Out!!

Greeting from down under

Fanfare! Litopia’s Submissions Surgery is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Rose

Basic
Sep 13, 2014
Indiana, USA
Professional covers aren't cheap, but Kellie Dennis/Book Cover By Design does really nice work, and her prices are very reasonable. I spent a lot of time looking at websites and Facebook pages for recommendations from my self-published friends, and chose this one. She was a breeze to work with. She does custom covers and also has pre-mades available, and she offers a variety of packages. Her pricing is on the website. Her social media links are at the bottom of the home page in the link above.

These are the four covers she made for me, and I just love them!! :)

Seamstress For The Band is the women's fiction with strong romantic elements novel I'm getting ready to self-publish.

Seamstress for the band E-Book Cover.jpg

Curse of the Liderc is a paranormal romance, and is part of the Wings of the Wicked boxed set. I will be releasing it as a stand-alone once the set is no longer available. The set releases in January.

Curse Of The Lidérc E-Book Cover.jpg

Seducing the Competition is a contemporary romance, and is part of the Illicit boxed set. I will be releasing it as a stand-alone once the set is no longer available. The set releases in February.

Seducing The Competition E-Book Cover.jpg

The Princess and the Gardener is dystopian, fantasy romance, and is part of the Fiery Fairy Tales boxed set. I will be releasing it as a stand-alone once the set is no longer available. The set releases in June.

The Princess And The Gardener E-Book Cover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeting from down under

Fanfare! Litopia’s Submissions Surgery is open!

Back