Fanfare! Character art.

Fanfare! I'm sharing a TOC with Neil Gaiman and Lee Murray!

Book Review: Ben Aaronovitch. Remember that name

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been missing a lot lately, and just saw these. I like Derrick, Bernard and...is that Dirk flipping the coin ?

However, I don't like Kelthi. Even with the midriff, she looks more like a guy. Maybe round out her nose and face a skosh. Narrowing her shoulders somewhat could also help.

I feel the composition is also a bit off. I know the battleaxe is on her back. However, the collar of her vest (or is it a scabbard?) is in line with the axe handle. It creates the illusion that her axe is strapped to her chest. Consider moving the collar/scabbard to the other side so it's perpendicular to the axe handle, instead.

I've been missing a lot lately, and just saw these. I like Derrick, Bernard and...is that Dirk flipping the coin ?

However, I don't like Kelthi. Even with the midriff, she looks more like a guy. Maybe round out her nose and face a skosh. Narrowing her shoulders somewhat could also help.

I feel the composition is also a bit off. I know the battleaxe is on her back. However, the collar of her vest (or is it a scabbard?) is in line with the axe handle. It creates the illusion that her axe is strapped to her chest. Consider moving the collar/scabbard to the other side so it's perpendicular to the axe handle, instead.
I didn't recognise that one as a girl at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfare! I'm sharing a TOC with Neil Gaiman and Lee Murray!

Book Review: Ben Aaronovitch. Remember that name

Back