Fanfare! Broken Fingers is up on Amazon

Amusement Snow Sadie (sideways?!)

Hello....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant, Steve. Many congrats. It looks really good and here's hoping all your hard work gets the success it richly deserves. :bottle-with-popping-cork::bottle-with-popping-cork::bottle-with-popping-cork:

Love that dedication too.

Looks great @Steve C. Congrats! Hope it goes well :) I downloaded, but I hope I don't mess up your Also Boughts! What category did you end up picking? (so many to choose from).

Thanks Rache. I think I have given it my best shot. As for categories I am not exactly sure. They are sort of Mystery Thriller Suspense type of thing but then the people helping me came back with another 9 categories on top. I needed to request Amazon added them to the 2 existing ones. I can give you the full list if you want.

No, that's okay thx, I was just curious what you decided :) Mystery/thriller/suspense tells me :) Have you read that How to Market a Book yet? Really great tips :)

Yeah, I have read it. Thank you for putting it up here as a freebie. I am not much of a social media/ marketing type but I am interested as to what is happening. I decided to employ a company to edit and format the book for me and as part of the package they are doing some initial marketing. They have their own small mailing list + a cheap way into NetGalley so hopefully, I'll get some decent reviews in due course.
To be honest I am glad to kiss the project goodbye and get on with the sequel but it feels sort of strange doing so having lived with it for so long. Maybe I need a holiday first but they are banned around the world right now. :(
Time here for a beer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amusement Snow Sadie (sideways?!)

Hello....again.

Back