Fanfare! Blogging Comes To Litopia - Beta Testers Needed!

Amusement Vegan AI Robot Fast Food Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
I’m delighted to announce that we’ll soon be offering you the opportunity to have your own blog here, under the aegis “SuperStack”, Litopia’s own blogging platform.

I think you’re going to like it :)

For writers, maintaining a blog has always been a double-edged sword. Yes… writers must write… in the same way as fish must swim… it’s simply in their DNA. Therefore, writing a blog ought to be an enjoyable activity. And of course, we’ve all been told at some point, if you want to be a commercially-successful writer and build your readership, then you must maintain a blog as part of your public profile.

Yet therein lies the problem. Whether you blog independently on your own website, or whether you use a third party platform such as Wix, Blogger and so on, you’ve still got to keep your content fresh. A blog bereft of new posts for more than a week or so looks awfully abandoned.

Which means that writing regular posts becomes an obligation rather than a pleasure.

We’ve solved that problem by creating “SuperStack”, which is effectively a collective blog for Litopians.

With a group of writers contributing a range of diverse material, the individual pressure to maintain a remorseless output of fresh posts is gone. You can write a new post whenever you want to... bringing the fun back to writing blog posts again!

Some key points…

Uppermost in many peoples’ minds these days will be – how much extra is it going to cost? Nothing! It’s part of the growing range of facilities you’ll find inside Litopia, all included in one (very) low subscription.

Each writer will have their own home page featuring: your author photo, a mini-bio, links to all your social media, jacket pictures of your books together with buy links, and a way for readers (and maybe potential publishers) to get in touch.

Each post you make will be promoted on Litopia’s front page (Litopia.com) and featured on Litopia’s own social media. It will also be cross-posted here in Café Life for other Litopians to read and discuss. External readers who want to receive your latest blog posts by email will be able to easily sign up to do that, as well.

I’m currently looking for a few good folk to beta test the system and give me feedback. If you’d like to be involved, please put your name below.

Um. Ich bin ein Bloggerinner.

I suggest SuperbStack. Or at least a visual of pancakes dripping maple syrup. With a vegan option.
Hungry Pancake Day GIF by Socialize

Thank you, everyone above! I'm so pleased you've volunteered to be beta-testers. That's all I need just for the moment, so I'm closing the thread now.

Depending on how the testing goes, blogging ought to be opening up in the next few days.

:) p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amusement Vegan AI Robot Fast Food Review

Back