Become A Panelist on Pop-Ups

Which Websites Do Your Characters Visit?

A two part post - Fan Fics and Nanowrimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
Pop-Up Submissions is going from strength to strength. We have some excellent Litopian panelists, and I'd like to add one or two new faces to the team.

I think everyone will agree that it’s fun to appear on the show. You get to look at submissions in an entirely new way – quite an eye-opener – and also to meet and chat with real, live working publishers. You'll need to be able to form quick opinions of submission extracts and be able to voice those views coherently.

Please get in touch with me (via a message) and let me know if you’d like to come on. There are certain technical requirements: mainly a decent internet connection, a headset microphone and, of course, a computer with a video camera attached or built in (most laptops have them built in).

You'll need to be able to form quick opinions of submission extracts and be able to voice those views coherently.
I don’t know about that one, I like to take my time as I do now reading fellow Litopians work. I’m honest maybe a little brutally honest sometimes when it comes to submissions and my fellow Litopians work. If you @AgentPete are alright with that, I’m game and everyone else of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which Websites Do Your Characters Visit?

A two part post - Fan Fics and Nanowrimo

Back