Help! Anybody familiar with the scifi genre and willing to work for free?

T

Professional Illustrators for Front Cover

Birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely understand — the book I'm trying to publish has a word count of about 269,000. I would love to send a single chapter.

Anything you're working on for which critique would be valuable — I'm thrilled to be a part of a group where everyone is interested in everyone else's writing.

Fine to send me a chapter, I'd be interested to read! Perhaps you could PM me with the chapter pasted into the body of the email?

Thank you so much! It would be really appreciated...by me if not by your readers!
I will dredge up the stories that are closest to submission, and send you one by PM, if that's OK?
yeah that'd be great :)

I really enjoy your 'voice' Marc! And I would like to read your work for pleasure whether I would be as useful as you are in feedback I'm not sure but I am here if you require general feedback and I definitely would love to read more of your work when its published.

Thank you so much! It would be really appreciated...by me if not by your readers!
I will dredge up the stories that are closest to submission, and send you one by PM, if that's OK?

Oooh, you have more? Can I have a look-see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Professional Illustrators for Front Cover

Birthdays

Back