Fantastic Video: American Fiction

Helpful videos of use to writers

Which came first?

Blog Post: The International Children Books Illustration Exhibition

Nov 13, 2017
Lodeve, France
There seems to be no more film section on Litopia (or at least I can't find it). Anyway, I saw this the other day and loved it. I think other Litopians will too. Fantastic performances, beautiful writing and a story many of us can relate to. Based on the novel Erasure by Percival Everett.
1711656729855.png

There seems to be no more film section on Litopia (or at least I can't find it). Anyway, I saw this the other day and loved it. I think other Litopians will too. Fantastic performances, beautiful writing and a story many of us can relate to. Based on the novel Erasure by Percival Everett.
View attachment 18028
I loved it too! Some fantastic acting/writing and writers will definitely connect with the protag's journey.

View attachment 18028
Looks just great -- love Issa Rae -- and it's included on Prime! Just added to my watchlist. Thanks. :)

Sorry but could not link to it here in the USA. My thought is that we should add a film/video area to Litopia since we all hope for a Hollywood adaption of our stories in which our cast of thousands is boiled down to three main characters and lots of superhero action to keep the kids watching, he said sarcastically but hoping to raise some serious interest in the idea.

Sorry but could not link to it here in the USA. My thought is that we should add a film/video area to Litopia since we all hope for a Hollywood adaption of our stories in which our cast of thousands is boiled down to three main characters and lots of superhero action to keep the kids watching, he said sarcastically but hoping to raise some serious interest in the idea.
@Peyton Stafford , not sure what you meant by 'link to it in the US' but the problem is that rights are so complex internationally that while we may have it here on Prime, you guys may get it (or not) on a different platform. BTW, I would love to read (or maybe even write) an article that explores this topic and addresses the frustration of viewers in a global village all trying to share and access content that is distributed based on geographies. Or a platform that tells me 'where to watch' something in any country based on my IP address (without going through a dodgy VPN).
In any case, this is not your typical Hollywood flick.

Which came first?

Blog Post: The International Children Books Illustration Exhibition

Back