Book Review: All is True (2018)

VOTING IS OPEN!

Question: What spring has sprung for you lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Jul 26, 2018
Ireland
yae0QoZuPQ6yC8HleRYXXfttPLh.jpg

Title: All is True

Genre: Drama

Director: Kenneth Branagh

Cast: Kenneth Branagh, Judi Dench, Ian McKellen, Kathryn Wilder, Jack Colgrave Hirst, Matt Jessup

Release: 2018-12-21

Plot: A look at the final days in the life of renown playwright William Shakespeare.

This looks good! (Apparently I'm related to Mr. Shakespeare... an illegitimate dalliance on the side no doubt)

Excited for this! Also the Laurel and Hardy film, and Will Ferrell's Sherlock Holmes. And new Mary Poppins too. It's a good Christmas for films.

I've come to believe that claiming a connection to Poe was a way of explaining away haunted gloom or madness in a family.
LOL!

@Rainbird, please elaborate on your connection!
I'm afraid I wasn't the one doing the genealogy, but I must ask my sister, I thought it might be perhaps a little dubious, but she is sticking to her claim!! We are also a descendant of Charles 1 (I probably shouldn't mention that before checking to see whether he was completely insane or somesuch). That was definitely an illegitimate fling.

We (!) also sold the Guinness brewery to Arthur Guinness (where is the weeping emoji when you need it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOTING IS OPEN!

Question: What spring has sprung for you lately?

Back