News AI-generated books can be deadly

Important Service Update LibreOffice Documents Now Supported Here

Question: I am confused.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any stats on the number of AI-gen Kindle books vs "human" ones... anyone have any idea on the relative numbers / ratios?

And by the way, I think the real (present) danger of ChatGPT etc is that it’s simply going to generate unheard of quantities of crap. I mean, just quettabytes of the stuff. And why not? If you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters, you’re going to get… no, not Shakespeare, but unbelievable amounts of garbage. Will make most of the internet (not Litopia!) totally unusable.
Needs a new type of measurment... the Crapobyte? Excrobyte? Feculobyte?

And by the way, I think the real (present) danger of ChatGPT etc is that it’s simply going to generate unheard of quantities of crap. I mean, just quettabytes of the stuff. And why not? If you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters, you’re going to get… no, not Shakespeare, but unbelievable amounts of garbage. Will make most of the internet (not Litopia!) totally unusable.
Needs a new type of measurment... the Crapobyte? Excrobyte? Feculobyte?
This is actually my only hope Obi Wan. That AI and it's corporate masters bury themselves in their own excrement as the creative class builds reconnections. Wall E represents the spark of creativity that may be smothered in garbage, but remain ever alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Service Update LibreOffice Documents Now Supported Here

Question: I am confused.com

Back