Amusement A Litopian Christmas

Question: Is this you? Certainly not... :-)

Cause marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
... artistic sort of tree. Every year we make something different from whatever stuff we can find lying around the house. This year, having just moved, the only 'junk' we had was some gabion mesh we haven't yet gotten around to filling with rocks. So that's what the tree is. LOL! It makes the most spectacular shadows and reflections on the walls and floor!
View attachment 7733
What a fabulous idea!!! You could sell that!!

The hugely significant Solstice Sunrise event at the Neolithic Passage Tomb of Newgrange will be live-streamed from within the Chamber, on the 20th, 21st and 22nd of December, so that everyone will be able to experience this wonderful phenomenon from any location around the world.

The live stream will be available from 08:45 UTC, Sunday 20 December HERE.

The reports from this morning's live stream are, by all accounts, *amazing* :)

We are the embodiment of The Christmas Spirit. Truly. (or I will be shortly thanks to a wee bit of whiskey testing with the cake)

Speaking of which I see it’s gone midnight, so may I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.:christmas-tree:

I remember that. Once me and herself woke up at about two and the worse for drink. I then realised 'Santa' had a playhouse to construct.
The muddle-headed memory still haunts me to this day. Best of luck.

I had a very writerly Christmas, bagging 7 new notebooks and this delightful mug and coaster created by my daughter.
IMG_8321.JPG
We exchanged gifts on Boxing Day, because on Christmas Day we were finishing our pre-Christmas tramp. After 4 days of rain, we got glorious sun for the 5 hour coastal section of the track, complete with blooming southern rata (see photo below) Hope you have all had an equally lovely holiday!
IMG_8317.JPG

I don’t know whether to believe or be scared. He does a good bit of motivation, though.
Believe will become my credo for 2021. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question: Is this you? Certainly not... :-)

Cause marketing

Back